The caranea SUB-D adapter is the ideal tool for robust use on your mission. The solid black case is made of the same material as the board and thus are very durable. The integrated 9-pin D-Sub connector allows you to connect the adapter from a longer distance. We lay the first meters in connection with. Per Wi-Fi you can immediately connect your car with any other IP-enabled device!
You get from us the caranea SUB-D adapter in the following facilities:
- caranea Basic Module with 9-pin D-SUB connector
- SOM modules SOM i2eX of SolidRun with Wi-Fi and heatsink
- Black, robust housing with cutout for 25-pole SUB-D
- SD card with struck up Linux Distribution
- Matching 1m long OBD SUB-D cable
- Dimensions (approx): 6/6/4 (B / T / H) in cm
Note: The caranea SUB-D adapter is a development board for Eigent responsible development of applications. The adapter has neither a street legal nor a CE examination.
|Sub-D||OBD II||Description||Supported by caranea|
|4||7||ISO 9141-2, K-Line||No|
|6||10||J1850 Bus -||No|
|7||2||J1850 Bus +||No|
|8||15||ISO 9141-2, L-Line||No|